A&E Exteriors LLC is a locally owned and operated family-based business providing roofing and exterior services for residential and commercial customers.
Prior to launching A&E Exteriors, owner Danielle Thrun began her professional career as Property & Casualty Insurance agent in the mid 90’s. She loved the customer service aspects of the industry, helping customers navigate their complicated policies for claims as well as finding them the best coverage for their budget.
Later on she began doing roofing sales and customer support. During that time she did installs as well to learn all aspects of the roofing trade. She want to know what she was selling vs. just acting the part. After working for a number of larger roofing companies, she became frustrated with the fact that was limited on the service she could provide her customers and felt they deserved more. She felt that most companies were strictly about the bottom line and sales quotas vs. what doing what was in the best interest of the customer. Determined to change that, she decided to start her own company – A&E Exteriors. In the fall of 2014, she sat as the only woman in the room and took her 4 hour contractors exam – passing with over 87%. Since then, Danielle and her crew have been serving clients throughout the Northland, helping them with their roofing and exterior needs.
What Makes Us Different
- Having insurance background helps decipher coverages, simplifies and speeds up claims process.
- Small family run company. Lower overhead of not having to subcontract crews or having a large office staff allows me to pass some potential overhead savings back to customers.
- Experienced team – Nick, crew supervisor has been in subcontracting and sales for over 22 years.
- Licensed and Insured – License #: BC697408
- Use quality, industry standard materials with some of the best warranties available including: